- We will inform you of the delivery day (usually 5 working days from order)
- To get an ETA on delivery day, please call 01788 861200 after 8.45am
- The pallet courier will attempt to call 1 hour ahead
- The pallet courier will require access for a 7.5tonne lorry (see dimensions)
- Pallets can be unloaded via tail lift, to smooth, flat, hard surfaces only.
- Pallets can be moved, within reason, on smooth, flat, hard surfaces only.
Pallet Delivery Vehicles :
- Full Pallets contain 65 x 15kg bags or a single 1000kg bulk bag
- Half Pallets contain 32 x 15kg bags
- Quarter Pallets contain 16 x 15kg bags
- All pallets include a rain proof hood
- We will inform you of the delivery day – usually 5 working days from order.
- Please contact us asap if you would like delivery on a specific week day.
- Delivery will be between 9.00 and 18.00 (please call 01788 861200 for ETA)
- The pallet courier should call 1 hour ahead.
We can organise additional delivery requests, for a surcharge, as below.
- AM Delivery before 12.00 – £10+vat per pallet
- PM Delivery before 18.00 – £10+vat per pallet
- Specific time delivery between 10.00 and 16.00 – £15+vat per pallet
- Specific time delivery between 9.00 and 10.00 – £18+vat per pallet
- Specific time delivery between 16.00 and 18.00 – £18+vat per pallet
- Saturday delivery – £40+vat per pallet
Please email us your requirements on email@example.com and call 01789 761333 to make payment.
Please see here for full terms and conditions.
Although we make every effort to ensure our products reach you in good condition, unfortunately pallets can sometimes get damaged in transit.
Before accepting the delivery, please ensure you notify the driver of any damage.We will endeavour to refund you for any product loss, but our insurers require photographic evidence and estimate of loss.
Please inform us immediately of any damage by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org