Rapidly Renewable British Biomass
Our 6mm British Straw pellets are a rapidly renewable, easy to use biomass that are sustainable, carbon netural and a locally produced alternative to wood pellets. We manufacture in South Warwickshire and delivered direct natiowide
- natural, sustainable, dry byproduct from local British Wheat crops
- saves trees from being chopped down allowing them to continue capturing carbon
- carbon neutral over 1 year vs 10 years+ for trees
- does not require excessive energy to dry, chip and transport (from distant forests)
- Delivered natiowide in 15kg bags from £4.98 inc vat
BUY Straw Pellets
Miscanthus pellets are a rapidly renewable, easy to use biomass that are carbon negative over one year. They have a lower ash and silicon content than straw pellets and can easily be used as a sustainable replacement for wood pellets in domestic boilers.
Miscanthus is a high yielding grass that grows over 3 metres tall annually, resembles bamboo and produces a crop every year without the need for replanting. It is very effective at capturing carbon as it grows – with each hectare absorbing up to 29t tons of CO2 annually.